team food!

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Mundo


Mundo
Originally uploaded by cristalle.
I know, every blog about food is saying how great this place is, but that's because it really is great. I took myself on a date and let me tell you, it was possibly the best date ever. I wanted to sample a bunch of the appetizers, so I tried the stuffed artichokes, which were so perfect, it brought tears to my eyes. I had the carrot and yogurt dip and it was so perfect! The empanadas- possibly the best I've ever eaten ever. Stuffed with ground beef and raisins, slightly sweet and the crust fried to a golden perfection. I had the Chicka Chicka Boom salad- a simple chicken salad with sun dried tomatoes. So perfect for the hot summer evening.
Loads of vegetarian options, the most adorable staff ever, and a cute little dining room.

32nd St and Broadway, Astoria

xoxo, xtal

2 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger edwardfisher5751 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger dwainjackson2522144857 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home